If you are trying to upload the "theme" file and receive the message that it's a large file means that you are uploading the wrong file, please refer to the following solution:
1. Download the zip file that contains the theme and instructions from the Downloads Page (link is in the email you received when you purchased the theme) and unzip it on your computer.
To unzip a file:
- To unzip a file on a Mac, double-click it.
- To unzip a zipped file on a PC, Right-click the zipped file and select Extract All. By default, files are extracted to the location as the original zipped file. Use the Select a Destination window to save the files somewhere else.
Depending on the theme you download, packages will be different, you will see the following items inside on all packages though:
- FKX (Your Version) Theme + Instructions Zip File: contains the theme's installation zip file that you have to upload to shopify, a guide with instructions, tutorial, discount code and thank you note.
2. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
3. Click Upload theme.
4. From the Upload theme window, click Choose File to select the .zip file of your theme (once again it's inside the FKX *Your Version* Theme + Instructions Zip file)
5. Your new theme will show up below your current theme. It is installed, but not published. When you're ready, click Publish theme.
Just fill out this form right here
If you bought any of our themes and want to upgrade to the Premium Theme, V3, V2, Lite, etc... by filling out the form you will get a discount code with the value of the theme you have right now.
Ex. If you have our V2 Theme ($100) and want the Premium Theme which is $250 you will get a $100 off discount code for the premium, by doing this you will save more for sure!
Go to your Shopify store to install any of our Themes.
Click on Themes under Online store.
Click on Add Theme.
Click on Upload Zip File.
Upload the Theme Zip file. Has to end in .zip
The uploaded theme will appear in the theme library.
Click on Customize to open the customization page of the theme.
After finishing customizing your theme click on Publish to make your theme active.
Go to your Shopify store.
Click on Content
Click on the Files section.
Click on Upload Files.
Upload a background video from the background pack or one of your own (has to be in mp4 format).
Once it's uploaded click on the clip icon to copy it's link, we will need it to change the background.
Go to your theme section, find the theme and click on Customize to open the customization page.
Click on the brush icon.
Open the Video section.
Paste the link here and your background should change!
Don't forget to save your changes and publish your theme when you are done customizing it.
Go to photoroom.com, it’s website where you can remove the background of any image and then upload it to your shopify so you can give your products that floating effect on your site.
All you need to do is go to your Shopiy Dashboard then click on the Products tab that's on your left and create a new product. There you can upload a photo, description, price and quantity.